Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Lavender, My New Found Love.

Hello everyone!


I would like everyone to meet someone, rather something, special to me: Lavender Shortbread, that's right LAVENDER. I discovered that two of some of my favourite things could be combined and create such goodness! It was very random how I came across this recipe, but man I was super excited.



It was also perfect timing because I was meeting up with some friends for some downtime, after a pretty rough night the night before! So I decided to bring a simple, yet delightful treat!!



Well this is pretty exciting! I thought I'd keep it short and simple, because there is nothing else to say, other than how superduperfabulous this shortbread was. I got the recipe from here


Hope you enjoyed it.


From Adrie

1 comment: